The top 5 Wireless Activity Tracker 2015
Activity trackers are a boon for individuals who are trying to watch their weight or want to get in shape. As the name suggests, these wireless activity trackers are used for different kinds of sporting activities like running, jogging, aerobics, etc. The idea is to be able to record exactly number of steps you are taking or amount of calories you are burning. So if you are interested in getting something like this, here are the Top 5 Wireless Activity Tracker Reviews.
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Slate
This is a cool device for all those individuals who want to stay in shape and keep a tab of their weight loss activities. It helps in tracking steps along with distance and calories burnt, as per your active minutes. Some of the features that customers love are-
- Tracks how long you slept
- Has a wakeup alarm
- LED light for easier night viewing
- Easy to wear and slip on
- Can be synced with your Android and iOS devices
There are many things that you can like about this wireless activity tracker. Apart from its basic features, what most customers like is tracking the sleep and wake up alarm that come in very handy and ensures that one follows the workout regime diligently.
A large number of consumers are buying this that speaks volumes about its merits. The only thing, which is a little annoying is that it is not completely water proof so don’t go diving wearing it. Some people had band adjustment issues but can’t really say if it is a real problem.
On the whole, this is a great product to invest in for less than $100. The battery will last at least a week on complete charge. You can work and explore on different modes like sleep and active mode. It is easy to wear all day long.
- Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband, Black, Small
This wireless activity wristband by Fitbit is a piece that you really cannot miss. It is high on style and comes in a stylish black color that makes it wearable for everyone. If you want to keep a tab of your calories burnt all day through, then it is an awesome piece. Here is what you will get-
- Accurate track steps taken including calories burnt, stairs climbed and also steps taken.
- Get a tab of your everyday activities with OLED display, daily statistics, etc.
- Monitors sleep and has an alarm
- Get notifications along with access to real-time statistics.
- You can sync it with more than 120 smartphones too.
- The advanced wristband takes you to another level of tracking activities.
- You can keep it on silent or vibrate as per your needs.
The accuracy with which it tracks steps and other daily activities and number of calories burnt is amazing. People are appreciating this a lot.
And coming to cons, well there’s nothing that consumers have experienced yet except that price tag of about $128. But in the long run, it is believed to be worth it so would say that it is surely one of the best pieces to invest in.
- Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker, Charcoal
An activity tracker is something that many people who are lazy dreading buying. This product helps you to track and keep tab of the calories burnt like every other but here’s what makes it different from other products out there in the market-
- You can sync the device to your computer, tablet or even bluetooth and smartphones.
- Free application for both android and iPhone are available.
- It gives badges for every goal completed so that is some motivation.
- Online support and assistance is available.
- It is really comfortable to wear all day.
- No hassles of getting wet as it is water resistant.
All features are great but the one thing that customers are liking is the appreciation band. One can set up goals and get a great push when the band shows you have achieved it.
Would say it can get addictive considering you know exactly how much you lose. Some complain of battery life too.
Even those people who didn’t think that such a device was for them are buying this activity tracker to lose weight fast. They are excited to see the calories burnt displayed. By keeping a tab on calories they can indulge in a bit of dessert or pizza knowing exactly how much they have lost!
- Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch, Black, Large
For almost $250, a lot of people did think that buying a wireless activity tracker so big is crazy. But being fat is not something that they had to worry about. So those who are looking for a device that helps attain weight loss goals by tracking calories and rewarding too. This is the product that you can try.
- The device comes with GPS tracking to see height and pace along with distance.
- You get constant automatic information about your heart rates in a simplified and understandable language.
- It is not restricted to just vigorous activities alone. Be it stair climbing, standing or even cooking.
- The sleep monitor and alarm are a boon along with text notifications.
- It can be synced with your computer and smartphones.
Apart from other features that are a big plus, you are least worried about getting lost during your hike trails since it comes with a GPS tracking system. And this has pushed me even further to try new terrains. I have a tab of exactly how much I am losing.
Those who chose the large size are mostly complaining as a smaller piece could have worked better. Don’t like that bulk.
- Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band – Black
The Garmin Vivofit wireless activity tracker is a boon for individuals who want to stay motivated all day through, especially if they have a new exercise goal in mind. You can keep checking the number of hours you have been active along with a red bar that shows up on the screen, if you have been inactive for more than an hour.
- Comfortable to wear 24×7
- Features a stylish look
- Water resistant band
- Long battery life
- Easy-to-read display for keeping a tab of all the statistics
- Sets new goals every morning depending on metabolic rate
- Sleep mode is available for the night to keep track of your rest periods
- The display lights up after 15 minutes of inactivity, if you set it up that way
The long battery life saves you the hassle of charging every time. The battery can stay for almost a year. Also consumers are very happy since they can now attain their weight loss goals in a personalized way as it gives you daily goals.
The band can come off very easily and so keeps falling off. So that is a big problem if you are not keeping a watch.